Code of Conduct
Citrus Plaza and Mountain Grove shopping centers (the “Centers”) consist of shopping, parking and other common areas. The Centers are privately owned properties where the public is invited to enjoy the pleasant, safe, family-oriented environment for purposes of shopping, dining, attending theaters or movies, and enjoying our other retail-related amenities. In order to maintain this environment, we request that all of our customers and guests refrain from the following:
- Running, horseplay, throwing of any objects, or other disorderly or disruptive conduct of any type.
- Fighting, challenging to fight, using physical force or violence, or provoking or intimidating (or attempting to provoke or intimidate) others with threats of physical force or violence.
- Defacing, damaging, or destroying any real or personal property comprising or located within the Centers, including buildings, common area improvements, and landscaping. Vandalism includes, but is not limited to, writing, spraying, scratching, or otherwise affixing stickers or graffiti on property.
- Using, creating or expressing loud, vulgar, threatening or obscene language, music or gestures. Making loud noises and/or flashes by use of firecrackers or other devices.
- Soliciting money or other contributions, donations, distributing commercial or promotional materials of any kind or offering samples or items which are to be sold, available for sale, or available in exchange for a donation or contribution, except with the prior permission of the Centers’ management, or where the solicitation of donations is governed by the Centers’ rules pertaining to non-commercial expressive activity.
- Failing to wear shoes, shirt or top, or wearing clothing that is obscene or offensive in nature or that is likely to cause a disturbance.
- Doing any act which could jeopardize or threaten the safety of, or result in harm to, persons or property.
- Unnecessarily blocking or restricting free passage (whether alone or in a group) to store entrances, storefronts, walkways, roadways, or parking areas, or of pedestrian traffic. So called “flash mobs” are expressly prohibited on the Centers’ property.
- Setting up any unauthorized items except with the prior permission of the Centers’ management, including but not limited to: tables, Ez-ups, umbrellas, chairs, banners or any other signage.
- Doing any act defined by Federal, State or Local Statute or ordinance as constituting an illegal act.
- Using or operating drones or other radio-controlled devices, as well as recreational or personal transportation devices such as skateboards, Segways, skates, roller shoes, rollerblades, hover-boards and scooters anywhere.
- Creating litter or throwing, discarding or depositing any paper, glass or other material of any kind anywhere other than in appropriate trash receptacles.
- Taking photos, videos or audio tapes of any of the Centers’ property or storefronts without prior written permission of the Centers’ management.
- Possessing, wearing or carrying any firearms or weapons (or simulated weapons) of any kind.
- Smoking or vaping.
- Possessing, using or being under the influence of marijuana, and any illegal or non-prescribed drugs.
- Possessing of any open alcoholic beverages, except if sold by restaurants and consumed in the designated patio areas.
- For all minors who are under 18 years of age, refrain from violating curfew of 10:00 PM unless a parent or guardian is present.
- Parking of vehicles in restricted areas, overnight parking or parking on sidewalks.
- Wearing masks or using any other means for the purpose of hiding one’s identity. Face coverings for medical purposes are allowed.
- Bringing unleashed and/or aggressive animals to the Centers.
- Being present at the Centers for an unreasonably excessive period of time, with no intent to transact business at the Centers including trespassing, loitering or vagrancy.
- Using the Centers’ amenities and facilities improperly or for other than their intended purposes. Examples include, without limitation, standing or bathing in fountains or restrooms, sleeping by the fireplace, standing on benches, or sitting on floors, planting areas, handrails, stairs, or trash receptacles.
- Leaving large personal possessions unattended.
- Entering or remaining on the Centers’ property when the Centers are closed. For these purposes, the Centers shall be considered closed at the time that is thirty minutes after all stores have closed.
- Engaging in any use that is inconsistent with the essential nature and function as a shopping center, including without limitation: sleeping, erecting tents, or starting barbeques or open fires.
- Carrying or transporting large personal items or belongings onto shopping areas which are not used (nor intended to be used) by the guest to conduct business transactions.
- Trash digging or diving in the storefront trash receptacles or trash enclosures.
- Sleeping, eating or urinating in the trash enclosures.
- Hanging out at the back of stores or in loading areas.
- Removal of cardboard, pallets or any type of dumpster diving.
- Auto, car, or motorcycle clubs congregating or loitering in the parking areas.
- Musicians or musical bands in the common areas, except as approved by the Centers’ management.
- All non-commercial expressive activity must be in compliance with the Centers’ rules for such activities including, but not limited to, obtaining the prior written permission of the Centers’ management.
Violators who do not comply with these rules may be asked to leave or be banned from the Centers for a period of time, and a violation of any such ban may result in arrest and prosecution for criminal trespass.
Thank you for helping maintain the Centers’ family-oriented shopping, dining and entertainment experience. If you have any questions regarding these rules of conduct, please call the Management Office at 909.307.6035.